Friday, November 26, 2010

Greetings!

‘Tis the season for some holiday cards! It’s that time of year again when we share with our loved ones greetings wishing a joyous Christmas season and New Year! It seems more and more we are getting holiday photo cards these days and I just love those!!! And for some reason I just can’t throw them away so every year I compile a stack of holiday cards with photos of friends and family. And each year when I go back to that pile of loved ones it is crazy to see how they have grown through the years! Now that I have a little one, we want to send out a photo card so this year we will be using Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. They have the best designs to choose from and great prices too! Once you choose a design, you enter your text, upload your picture(s) and then they let you view a preview and tada! Done! And I can’t wait to see all the holiday cards we get this year!

No comments: